The Session Towards a Sustainable Future – Gender Equality in Inclusive Societies focused on the European integration and what culture did economicaly and politicaly to the European countries. Cultures are often a barrier on gender equality; there is no development if women are not included and culture offten prevents this inclusiveness.
- Shelley Inglis‚ Head of the Governance and Peace-building Team, UNDP‚
- Simona Miculescu‚ Director, UN Office in Belgrade‚
- Elisabeth Nauclér‚ Member of Parliament, Parliament of Finland ‚
- Wallace Chwala‚ Winner of the United Nations Academic Impact (UNAI) and Brookings Institution Speech-writing Contest of the Secretary General of the United Nations‚
- Irena Vojáčková-Sollorano‚ UN Resident Coordinator and UNDP Resident Representative, Serbia‚