The Benefits of Regional Cooperation
- When is belonging to a region important in today’s globalised environment?
- How transferrable are lessons in regional cooperation among different regions?
- What are key elements of a success in regional cooperation: overlap of interests, external incentives, a venue shopping for unpopular decisions at home…?
- How do we know that there is a true regional ownership of cooperation?
- What are pros and cons for having a regional leader(s)?
- Is security cooperation truly a key success indicator of regional cooperation?
H.E. Karel Schwarzenberg‚ Minister of Foreign Affairs‚ Czech Republic
H.E. János Martonyi‚ Minister of Foreign Affairs‚ Republic of Hungary
H.E. Nickolay Mladenov‚ Minister of Foreign Affairs‚ Republic of Bulgaria
H.E. Vuk Jeremić‚ Minister of Foreign Affairs‚ Republic of Serbia
H.E. Stefano Sannino‚ Director General, Directorate General for Enlargement‚ European Commission
Milan Ježovica‚ State Secretary, Ministry of Foreign Affairs‚ Slovak Republic
Sonja Licht‚ President, Belgrade Fund for Political Excellence‚ (Chair)
Maja Bobić‚ Secretary General, European Movement in Serbia‚ (Chair)