Session 11:Human Security in Kosovo*
(in cooperation with the Council for Inclusive Governance)
- What is the state of human security in Kosovo? What aspects need immediate attention?
- What are the most threatening current and potential threats to the people of Kosovo?
- What are the short- and medium-term prospects for improvement or deterioration?
- What needs to be done? What should be the role of the various domestic and international factors?
- Is there a difference between aspects of human security among the Albanians and among the Serbs in Kosovo?
- What is the special role of women activists in strengthening human security in Kosovo?
Ivana Milosavljević‚ Women activist
Engjellushe Morina‚ Co-founder and Chairperson, Pristina Council for Foreign Relations
Jasmina Živković‚ MP, Assembly of Kosovo*
Besa Shahini‚ Senior Analyst, European Stability Initiative
Alex N. Grigorev‚ President, Council for Inclusive Governance (Moderator)