14 Sep 2011
Session 1: Improving Energy Security in Southeast Europe
- Is there a consensus around a more multidimensional conception of energy security?
- How much autonomy in designing energy policy could SEE states have in regard to the EU-Russia relations?
- How feasible is a SEE regional energy market?
- Rethinking Nuclear Energy Policy: did we learn a lesson?
- “Energy poverty” as a common heritage: is there a lack of European solidarity for pursuing multinational agendas and real dialogue?
Anita Orban‚ Ambassador for Energy Security, Ministry of Foreign Affairs‚ Republic of Hungary
Christof van Agt‚ Senior Research Fellow, Clingendael International Energy Programme
Milan Simurdić‚ Ambassador of Serbia to Norway‚ (Moderator)