APPEAL TO BSF PARTNERS: Support the flood relief efforts!
Belgrade Security Forum (BSF) stands by individuals and communities affected by the floods in Serbia, Bosnia and Hercegovina and Croatia and support all relief efforts.
Serbia, Bosnia and Hercegovina and Croatia were hit by catastrophic scale of the floods and safety of citizens across the region is at risk.
The most people affected by floods are in need for immediate help.
This is a time for solidarity and support to all who need it!
BSF is appealing to our international partners and colleagues to help all affected by floods in the region, in accordance with their capabilities.
Any help is welcome, regardless of quantity!
Financial help to citizens in flood-hit areas in Serbia can be made by:
- Transferring money to the accounts of the state institutions which are intended solely for that purpose. More on the website www.floodrelief.gov.rs
- Donating for “General support” fund of the Trag Foundation, most respected Serbian foundation. This way you will directly support local organizations active in rehabilitation of floods affected communities.
Financial help to citizens in flood-hit areas in Bosnia and Herzegovina can be made via:
- Red Cross www.mvp.gov.ba/HTML/eng-help.pdf
- Razoo Foundation http://www.razoo.com/story/Bosnia-Serbia-Flood
Financial help to citizens in flood-hit areas in Croatia can be made via:
- Red Cross http://www.hck.hr
- Croatian Caritas http://www.caritas.hr